- Category: Privacy and Cookies
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 24 November 2020 18:43
- Published: Sunday, 15 November 2020 20:21
- Written by Super User
Privacy and Cookies Policy
COOKIES and TRACKERS – This www.leohunter.co.uk website relies on several cookies and trackers for the safety of any website visitors and or Registered Users and the proper operation of this website. There are two categories of cookies and trackers – Essential and non-essential.
Essential cookies and trackers include, but are not limited to the use of a Cookie Banner when entering this website and or when receiving any contact from any website visitors and or Registered Users via the online Contact Us Form therefore by email and or receiving any input from visitors and or Registered Users via any other online Form to be filled in by any visitors and or Registered Users and or collating anonymous internal statistics on the use of this website by visitors and or Registered Users. Such essential cookies and trackers are required and mandatory for the proper operation of this website and safety of any website visitors and or Registered Users (see Website Usage below by clicking on Read More of this article). www.leohunter.co.uk therefore does not require any prior consent to use any such essential cookies and or trackers.
Non-essential cookies and trackers include; but are not limited to any anonymous internal analytics used by this website when any visitors and or Registered Users navigate through this website and or Google Analytics and or any Social Media providers such as Facebook through share and like buttons and or any Ad Trackers may do so without the prior knowledge of and or consent from Able Limited Editions since some cookies and or trackers may in fact be installed via the visitors own operating system/s and or search engine/s and or browser supplier/s and or internet provider/s and or any anti-virus software applications without the prior knowledge and or consent of Able Limited Editions (but see Website Usage below by clicking on Read More of this article for limitations and restrictions thereof). Such non-essential cookies and trackers may be disabled by website visitors and Registered Users by selecting them using the preferences if provided on the Cookie Banner.
2. Essential Cookies and Trackers must now be accepted expressly by all website visitors before browsing the website in accordance with the EU GDPR, even though said to be exempt as essential to the safety of visitors and or Registered Account Users plus the proper operation of the website. But any such expressed prior acceptance is in fact impossible since session cookies and trackers, for example, are automatically installed by all device operating systems and browsers etc as being said essential the moment any internet users search for then click on any website link/s. GDPR Banners also automatically install such session cookies and trackers which effectively nullifies all such said expressed prior consent thereby essential data protection. Www.leohunter.co.uk therefore only use Approved Third Parties (see 3. and 4. below) for the safety of all visitors to and Registered Users of this website and for the proper operation of this website. A GDPR Banner will thereby only be installed and used if and when www.leohunter.co.uk decides to use any non-essential Third Party Cookies and Trackers such as from Google Analytics and or Social Media Providers including Facebook and or any said Ad based cookies and or trackers so that website visitors and or Guest Purchasers and or Registered Account Holders may block their usage before browsing this website by setting their Cookie Preferences via the Cookie Banner Settings without affecting the proper operation of this website.
3. Given 2. above in the above noted context of all Third Parties, www.leohunter.co.uk have a policy of applying the additional layer of SSL to this website to protect the private details including any obtained through essential and non-essential cookies and or trackers of all its website visitors and or Registered Users.
4. Approved Third Parties that are essential for the proper operation of this website include; but are not limited to filling out the provided Online Form to log into Registered Users pages and or any visitor and or Registered Users making any contact via our online Services Form therefore by email and or any visitor and or Registered User filling out any provided online Form to make and submit any Reviews/Comments. Since these are all in fact mandatory thereby essential, any visitors and or Registered Users will be asked to confirm acceptance of this Privacy and Cookies Policy document and Terms and Conditions of Usage before being enabled to make any such review and or comment and or when visitors and or Registered Users use our Contact Form and or when Registered Users login. www.leohunter.co.uk will never ask for any Banking Details at any stage however. But unless required to by UK Law and or International Law and or Treaties, leohunter.co.uk have a very strict policy of not sharing and or passing and or giving and or selling any private detail whatsoever of any of this website's visitors and or Registered Users in any way whatsoever with and or to any person whosoever except possibly any appointed legal representative/s of the visitors and or Registered Users.
5. In all the contexts noted herein, it's the sole responsibility of each visitor and or Registered User to ensure they do not disclose any of their private details held within databases of this website to any person and or individual whosoever in any way whatsoever.
6. www.leohunter.co.uk have a policy of providing each Registered User of this website with ample opportunities to alter any of their registered private details at any time within their Registered User Profile page. Www.leohunter.co.uk therefore strongly advises each Registered User to change their Login Password as regularly as possible in an additional attempt to block access from any hacker and or any other unauthorized person and or individual whosoever.
7. As per at 6. above, Registered Users may also view and or download and or alter any data held on them on the leohunter.co.uk database including their cookie preferences and or delete any of their Registered User details at any time from within their Profile Page. When deleted all such details will be held anonymously however since it may be illegal not to do so.